Whether you are a first home buyer, existing home owner, developer or investor, I am committed to assisting you in all of your real estate needs providing a one on one personal service.
Marketing and Services available
Internet – The first 21 days are when you’ll get the most interest in your home. We will design a well executed marketing plan to gain maximum exposure for your home during this period and beyond if necessary. Depending on the agreed marketing plan, this can include:-
- realestate.com.au – the internet’s no. 1 site attracting 60% of our buyers
Where will your property be listed?
- Professional photography – You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.! That’s why we only use professional photographer
- Marketing material – Our colour brochures are out sourced and printed on quality paper. Available from a single A4 page to an 8 page catalogue depending on the marketing campaign. Signboard – full colour curved photo board 6’ x 4’
- Interior Designer – The Interior Designer and myself will meet you on site and discuss ideas on how to present the home for sale. Rental furniture is also available for hire if required.
- Home preparation – I can co-ordinate the services of reliable trades to assist in the preparation of your home – carpet cleaning, window cleaning, ovens, cupboards and general household cleaning, handyman maintenance and gardens
Your choice - methods to sell your property
Private treaty is the most common way to sell a home. This is where you and the agent agree on an marketing price for the property. Your home is then advertised and prospective buyers will submit an offer which will be negotiated by Marotti Real Estate (the agent) on your behalf. A cooling-off period of two consecutive business days applies where the buyer can withdraw from the contract. Finally, once all conditions on the contract have been fulfilled the Conveyancer prepares the documentation required for settlement.
Aution is often used when a property has unique factors that could draw considerable public interest, or when you want to sell your home quickly. There are three opportunities to sell using this approach
The Auction process involves choosing the date, time and place setting a reserve price and conducting a short intensive marketing campaign to gain manximum exposure and interest.
The other optional methods of sale…
Tender/Expressions of Interest
The tender/expression of interest process requires prospective buyer to submit the highest price thy are willing to pay for your home by a set date. A price guide is give and all offers are kept confidential. You are able to accept or reject offers at your will. Sale by tender/expression of interest is a more relaxed and controlled way of selling your home an is growing in popularity.